Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holiday Scruff... before and after...

I've just finished having a few days annual leave I needed to use up before the end of the financial year. It has been a chance to catch up on my reading, write up my diary (which got way behind), develop my household chores avoidance tactics and work on reviving my 'blog' of course!

I gave up shaving on my holiday but it's easily past the fashionable stubble phase and into patchy grey/ginger poor-excuse-for-a-beard territory. It is a relief to be rid of it. If we are ever required by the Taliban to wear beards I have had it!

The scruff has to come off because I have decided to go in to work today for a few hours study even though it is actually a day off; I need to get some of my mandatory training requirements up to date. As Guy's Hospital is closer to my home I'll pop in there rather than go all the way to the other hospital site.

No comments: