Monday, December 03, 2007

LUCA SWIFT!

A couple of days ago I received a post card from the vet's addressed to "Luca Swift". As readers of this blog may recall 'Luca' is the name of our "part time cat" - not, I hasten to add, that she is a cat some of the time and something else at other times! - rather it is the case that she would occasionally deign to grace us with her company, eat our food and bask by the radiator on cold wet days before returning to her secret home.... she was a mystery. She was a cat who led a double life!

Over the months we grew very fond of her and so it is only appropriate that she should now be receiving her own correspondence at our address!

The sad thing to report though is that we haven't seen her in over two months now and suspect that she has moved on to pastures new. I never figured myself as a "cat" sort of person but I do miss her!

No comments: